Yosemite 2-day Introductory Yoga and Backpacking Retreat
Location: Yosemite National Park Wilderness
Early Bird Price: $295 (by April 24, 2017)
Regular Price: $345
This trip is a great introduction to backpacking with Balanced Rock. What could be better than mountaintop yoga and meditation on one of the longest days of the year? This one-night backpacking excursion positions us in an amazing camp where we can connect to the light inside and out. We will travel a short distance over moderate terrain and honor the sun in our meditation and yoga practices. Backpacking, outdoor yoga, community and ecology are woven into a short and sweet journey of body, mind and spirit. Beginner friendly!
- Camping on a stunning vista overlooking Yosemite Valley
- Yoga and meditation instruction and practice
- Tip and tricks for successful blissful backpacking
- Hiking and gentle peak climbs in Yosemite’s unparalleled wilderness
- Fresh meals include local and organic ingredients
This program operates rain or shine.
To get a feel for our backpacking retreats have a look through the photos of past journeys in our gallery!
Professional instruction and guiding, campground fees, wilderness permit fees, first-aid supplies, and group gear for backpacking and camping. Balanced Rock provides delicious and high-quality meals so you don’t need to worry about a thing!