Yosemite 6-day Yoga and Mindfulness Adventure
Location: Yosemite National Park Wilderness
Early Bird Price: $945 by June 1, 2017
Regular Price: $995
Join Balanced Rock’s Founder and Co-Directors for a longer journey of body, mind and spirit. Steep yourself in the wildness of Yosemite’s unparalleled beauty for 6 days! We will travel to stunning high alpine camps perfect for reflection, journaling and delving into yoga and meditation practices. We will use techniques from Joanna Macy’s Work that Reconnects and more. Tapping into the tools of yoga, mindfulness, storytelling and creative writing, we will heighten our awareness and receive the gifts of this place. The journey will offer participants invigorating hiking opportunities, daily yoga and meditation sessions, and delicious, wholesome local organic food. There will be opportunities to spend time alone in silence, as well as to share in meaningful community experiences in special wild places. Tuition assistance is available.
- Two optional yoga classes each day
- Morning meditation instruction and practice
- The opportunity to participate in a facilitated “solo” experience in a safe-feeling environment
- Immersing ourselves in the Work that Reconnects, pioneered by Joanna Macy, in a wilderness setting
- Spontaneous river or alpine lake dips
- Hiking and gentle peak climbs in Yosemite’s unparalleled wilderness
- Fresh meals include local and organic ingredients
Professional instruction and guiding, campground fees, Wilderness permit fees, first-aid supplies, and group gear for backpacking and camping. Balanced Rock provides delicious and high-quality meals, so you can relax and be nourished.