Vernal Equinox is such a special transitional time for transformation and new growth! We have set our intentions, planting seeds in the fertile darkness of winter and perhaps we can celebrate their emergence and initial evolution. As we come to close the first quarter of the year we are reflecting on the intentions shared with us by the greater Balanced Rock community.
In our first e-newsletter of 2017 we asked the following:
We want to know what you intend to manifest in 2017!
Please write to us and we will compile our collective intentions in blog format to share with the community. By sharing our deepest hopes and dreams with each other we create the space for them to grow into reality!
Definition of Intention
- a determination to act in a certain way : resolve
- import, significance
- what one intends to do or bring about : the object for which a prayer, mass, or pious act is offered
- a process or manner of healing of wounds
- a concept considered as the product of attention directed to an object of knowledge
In 2017 I intend to improve my health and and well being with a more holistic and healing approach. My intention is to eat a healthy diet, exercise more in the outdoors, get adequate sleep, and spend more time taking care of myself while also nurturing the one true love of my life.
In 2017 I want to focus on daily study, discipline and follow through.
Same as 2016 🙂
My intention is to be the best mom I can be while also caring for myself, my relationship, and my environment. I might be able to word my intention better, or more clearly, or use more accurate descriptors, but I wanted to at least get out a rough draft … start with something instead of striving for perfection and therefore sending nothing!
My intention is to overcome my mom’s death and protect the vulnerable and downtrodden to honor her memory.
My intentions for 2017 are:
– To stand up for what is right, including the basic and civil rights of all humans
– To not only feel, think, and believe, but to act
– To advocate for any person who has less power and privilege than I have
In 2017 I want to honor my intuition more fully.
All images: Patrick Bremser Photography